Haters Bash AKMU`s Suhyun for Being Ugly, Here`s Why She Won`t Get Any Plastic Surgery



Akdong Musician's Suhyun bluntly revealed why she will never get plastic surgery.

During a recent vlog on her Youtube channel, the singer gave a detailed response in regards to whether she has plans to get plastic surgery. It is not a secret anymore that a lot of haters keep pointing out her visual, and say that she is not as pretty as the other idols.

Regarding to the plastic surgery, Suhyun answered, "It's true that I might become prettier if I get plastic surgery done. However, I think that I should better try to discover my natural charm and beauty just the way I am now." She continued, "There is no reason for me to do a plastic surgery." About getting nose job, Suhyun boldly said, "I am breathing well through my small nose. I am thankful that I can even breathe. My nostrils are fine, so it's all good."


Source: [Youtube] Mochi Peach